TERM AND CONDITIONS FOR THE HIRE OF FOOTBALL PITCHES
1. Individual and Co-ordinator:
Any group or individual acting on behalf of a team wishing to advertise must provide details of the name, address, telephone number or e mail address of the individual person or co-ordinator responsible for the members of the team or club and acting on their behalf.
2. Charges and payments for those advertising:
All users understand that they must submit a withdrawl application stating their account details. This is done electronically after the game is paid. This "invoice will be sent to" firstname.lastname@example.org
All members and or guests the organiser adds will not be applicable to pay via the portal unless they pay via their own email or guest log in. Therefore fees will not show in the wallet. We recommend that you should keep a note of any such players. If you wish to keep the session private please select private on the checkbox when creating a session.
- Our charges:
All fees will then be paid to your bank account after the withdrawl request less a percentage of 5%
- All members will have payments taken automatically at the same time every month for their billing cycle. Their membership will remain the same unless specified. Any failed payments will result in their membership cancelled
- You can attend all administrator games free of charge. Any "user" games added by the general public may be chargeable.
- You can only attend 1 session per evening.
- If you cancel without providing the required 24 hours notice (all games) - your membership will automatically be restarted and the membership fee charged.
- We are not responsible for property/personal belongings when attending games.
- Please see the description within the games for any equipment requirements.
- If you are late to a session or do not show then your fees are not refundable.
- If you are marked as a no show, this has the same implications as providing less than 24 hours notice where your membership will automatically restart.
Code of conduct
Players are reminded that the facilities are situated on council/playspace/school/educational campus or positioned in residential area. All individuals must conform to any regulations in force, with respect to the site and comply with any instructions they may received from staff appointed.
Please ensure that facilities are used correctly and individuals do not use foul or abusive language whilst playing. Please respect the neighbours and keep noise levels down to a minimum, again, avoiding foul and abusive language on the pitch, staff appointed or locals.
Persistent offenders will have their booking cancelled with no refunds given.
4. Health and safety:
- No alcohol shall be brought or consumed in any part of the recreation ground or on pitches. No smoking is allowed on the premises or on pitches.
- In event of an accident or injury the Hirer or co-ordinator should contact the emergency services.
- Letsplaysports and its affiliates reserve the right to cancel or amend or withdraw the use a pre-booked/hired pitch or venue at any time by giving notice to the Player or Co-ordinator of the team.
- Letsplaysports will not be liable to the player or the Co-ordinator in respect of expenses, costs or losses incurred directly or indirectly as a result of the termination.
6. Renewal policy
If you wish to renew your membership this will be done automatically, you can also cancel online. Should you have any queries you can contact us on 02036176263
The Player or Co-ordinator is responsible for all loss, damage and claims arising out of this agreement.
- Letsplaysports accepts no responsibility for any personal injury, accidents, damage to or loss of property or belongings sustained by individuals or members of the club or any other person arising as a consequence of hiring or use of the pitch.
- The Club, cordinator or player will be responsible for any damage caused to the pitch or facility by themselves. They will also be responsible for any balls that are lost as a result of their play. The ball fees are automatically charged to your account and cost £9.99 in the event they are not retrieved,
- Details of any damage and the cost will be e mailed to the co-ordinator or player.
Changing facilities are not provided or available at all venues Where these facilities are provided please ensure that it is left in clean and tidy state. You, will liable to pay for any damage caused.
8. Car Parking
Park your cars in designated areas provided. Do not double park or block others. No bikes are permitted on any pitches – please lock your bike. We do not take any responsibility for damage to vehicles or loss and theft of valuables from the vehicles. (not all venues have parking)
By making payment via Banking Automated Clearing Services, (BACS), credit card or debit card you agree to all the terms and conditions stated herein.